GENERAL ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 17 years of age; those under the age of 18 must have written permission from a parent or legal guardian in order to enroll.
- Must have either a high school diploma or GED.
- All applicants must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Applicants must be physically able to complete the coursework.
- Degree programs require admission entrance testing.
General Admission Steps:
- Review, complete, and sign the Admission/Enrollment Application and pay the application fee.
- Complete an admissions interview and also discuss finance/payment options.
- Submit copies of college transcripts by email or fax for an official evaluation for transfer credit, if applicable.
- Complete the program entrance test, if applicable
- Review the School Catalog.
- Review, complete, and sign the Enrollment Forms:
Enrollment Forms and Catalog:
- CIT SCHOOL CATALOG (Please read/review before completing the enrollment forms)
- CATALOG ADDENDUM (START & END DATES)
- ADMISSION/ENROLLMENT APPLICATION
- CIT ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
- RECEIPT OF ENROLLMENT POLICIES (Certificate Program)
- RECEIPT OF ENROLLMENT POLICIES (Degree Program)
- RECORD OF PREVIOUS EDUCATION & TRAINING
To submit any documents or for questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (512) 681-7982.